Facebook Pages lets you share content, create events, and run Facebook ad campaigns on Facebook. Facebook lead ads lets you automate actions on leads, who can signing up for your business info in a click.
Integrate Facebook with your Smarketly account to enjoy the benefits of both systems.
1. Go to Integrations → Catalog to start the web app integration process.
2. Find Facebook in the Catalog and click on it.
3. Click the "Connect" button.
Tip: If this is your first Facebook experience, make sure to learn more about the Facebook service first and then continue the integration process.
4. In the next window, insert your Facebook account credentials into the relevant fields.
5. Now you need to configure the web service's integration settings from the available options.
Click "Next" to continue.
6. Your Facebook account has now successfully been integrated with Smarketly.
You can disconnect your Smarketly account from the web service in a single click by hitting "Disconnect my account".
Click "Finish" to complete the integration process.
Tip: Now you can continue integrating your account with other services process or start setting up automation rules.