Sendlane is a platform that provides email automation services, allowing you to directly communicate with your subscribers and customers.
Connect Sendlane with web apps like GoToWebinar and MailChimp to automate your workflow tasks.
Integrate Sendlane with your Smarketly account to enjoy the benefits of both systems.
1. Go to Integrations → Catalog to start the web app integration process.
2. Find Sendlane in the Catalog and click on it.
3. Insert Sendlane's API key and domain into the respective fields.
Click the "Connect" button.
Tip: If this is your first Sendlane experience, make sure to learn more about the Sendlane service first and then continue the integration process.
4. Now you need to configure the web service's integration settings from the available options.
Click "Next" to continue.
Tip: Some integrations do not have any integration settings to configure.
5. Your Sendlane account has now successfully been integrated with Smarketly.
You can disconnect your Smarketly account from the web service in a single click by hitting "Disconnect my account".
Click "Finish" to complete the integration process.
Tip: Now you can continue integrating your account with other services process or start setting up automation rules.