In addition to publishing your landing pages on Smarketly's servers, you can publish them on WordPress.
1. Go to Automation → Landing Pages, select an existing landing page or create a new one and get to the "Publish" step.
Click on "WordPress" and then hit "Download plugin", but don't close the page.
2. A zip file called "smarketly-wordpress-plugin" will be downloaded onto your computer.
3. Next, log into your WordPress account → Plugins → Add new.
4. In the next window, click "Upload Plugin".
5. Scroll down until you see the "Choose File" option and upload the "smarketly-wordpress-plugin" zip file you downloaded earlier.
6. Then hit "Install Now".
7. Click on "Activate Plugin" in the next window to finish the installation process.
8. Now, go back to the publishing step of your Smarketly landing page and copy the code of your page.
9. Insert the code into your WordPress page and save it.
Your Smarketly landing page should now be in your WordPress account.
Tip: If you're having trouble installing the plugin, open the "smarketly-wordpress-plugin" zip file and look for the readme.txt file for installation instructions.