GetResponse is an easy email marketing solution with a variety of features. With it, you can compose and send out online surveys, newsletters, campaigns and use the autoresponder tool to follow up on your customers and prospects.
Integrate GetResponse with your Smarketly account to enjoy the benefits of both systems.
1. Go to Integrations → Catalog to start the web app integration process.
2. Find GetResponse in the Catalog and click on it.
3. Click the "Connect" button.
Tip: If this is your first GetResponse experience, make sure to learn more about the GetResponse service first and then continue the integration process.
4. In the next window, insert your GetResponse account credentials into the relevant fields.
5. Now you need to configure the web service's integration settings from the available options.
Click "Next" to continue.
6. Your GetResponse account has now successfully been integrated with Smarketly.
You can disconnect your Smarketly account from the web service in a single click by hitting "Disconnect my account".
Click "Finish" to complete the integration process.
Tip: Now you can continue integrating your account with other services process or start setting up automation rules.