Constant Contact enables you to create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals. This service is perfect for merging duplicate contacts, updating address books, providing open rate and reports, plus allowing you to segment large email lists.
Integrate Constant Contact with your Smarketly account to enjoy the benefits of both systems.
1. Go to Integrations → Catalog to start the web app integration process.
2. Find Constant Contact in the Catalog and click on it.
3. Click the "Connect" button.
Tip: If this is your first Constant Contact experience, make sure to learn more about the Constant Contact service first and then continue the integration process.
4. In the next window, insert your Constant Contact account credentials into the relevant fields.
5. Now you need to configure the integration settings from the available options.
Click "Next" to continue.
6. Your Constant Contact account has now successfully been integrated with Smarketly.
You can disconnect your Smarketly account from the web service in a single click by hitting "Disconnect my account".
Click "Finish" to complete the integration process.
Tip: Now you can continue integrating your account with other services process or start setting up automation rules.