ou can add form fields to any landing page, popup and form created in Smarketly, collect their data and sync it with 3rd-party web apps.
1. Go to Automation → Forms and start creating a new form or edit an existing one.
2. Under Management, you can choose where to integrate form fields to.
Select an integration to attach to your form together with an action and additional options that will be performed.
For example, email service providers like MailChimp have the option to Subscribe to a list, Facebook → Move to another custom audience, and other options like Zapier → Send to Zapier.
3. Scroll down to review all the form field details and properties, and assign different form fields to different integrations.
To do this, select the integration that you want to use for a specific form field and deselect the ones that you don't want to use.
Click "Next", complete the last steps and publish your form.
Tip: You can add more than one integration by clicking "Add New Integration".
4. Make sure the form field types are the same in the Management step in Smarketly and in your 3rd-party web service.
Use merge tags in your content to send each subscriber a personalized message, using the collected data.
See an example of this in MailChimp below:
5. Follow the same procedure to collect form data from landing pages and popups.