Google Analytics is a free mobile and web analytics service that provides statistics and lets you track and analyze the traffic coming to your website and app, as well as measure the revenue that resulted from your ad campaigns.
Integrate Google Analytics with your Smarketly account to enjoy the benefits of both systems.
1. Go to Integrations → Catalog to start the web app integration process.
2. Find Google Analytics in the Catalog and click on it.
3. Click the "Connect" button.
Tip: If this is your first Google Analytics experience, make sure to learn more about the Google Analytics service first and then continue the integration process.
4. In the next window, insert your Google Analytics account credentials into the relevant fields.
5. Now you need to configure the web service's integration settings from the available options.
Click "Next" to continue.
6. Your Google Analytics account has now successfully been integrated with Smarketly.
You can disconnect your Smarketly account from the web service in a single click by hitting "Disconnect my account".
Click "Finish" to complete the integration process.
Tip: Now you can continue integrating your account with other services process or start setting up automation rules.