With a broadcast email, you can send out a single email to a large audience list or segment in one go.
1. Go to Automation → Broadcast Emails to start setting up your broadcast email.
2. You will be taken to an area where you can see all of your existing broadcast emails.
Click "Create New Broadcast" to continue or click "Edit" to start the automation process with an existing broadcast email.
3. In the next window, you have to fill out the information about your broadcast email.
- Name your campaign
- Add a subject line
- Add the "From" name
- Add the "From" email address
Once you're done, click "Next" to continue.
4. Next, you need to either select a ready-made email template to use (scroll down to view all options) or hit "Blank Template" and create a new one in the Drag and Drop Builder.
In this case, click "Blank Template" and create your email. Once your email is ready, click "Next".
Related article: Creating an email in the Drag and Drop Builder
5. In the Recipients section, you can choose one or more provider, list and segment for your broadcast email campaign.
Tip: You can also integrate a new provider, if the one you are looking for is missing from the list.
6. In the next step, you can set up the tracking parameters for your email.
- Track clicks on links inside emails
- Define the parameters to track email opens
- Check the payload to see what the link will ultimately look like
- Define Facebook Pixel tracking parameters for email opens and insert a 3rd-party Facebook Pixel
Click "Next" to continue.
7. See what your broadcast email will look like across different devices in the Preview section.
When you're done, click "Save & Continue".
8. Now your broadcast email is ready to be sent.
All you have to do is check its name and make sure it will go out to the right list of recipients.
To send your broadcast email out immediately, click "Send".
9. If you want your email to go out at a specific time, click "Schedule".
There you will see a popup that allows you to define the exact moment your email will go out.
Later on, you will be able to find this broadcast email under Automation → Broadcast Emails.
Do not forget to analyze the results it brings and make your broadcast email a part of a marketing funnel.