The Form element allows you to add a pre-designed form to your landing page to make it more interactive and capture visitors' information.
Adding the Form
1. Find the Form element in the toolbar on the left-hand side.
2. Drag-and-drop the Form onto your landing page.
Tips: A dashed blue line appears when you've started dragging an element. It shows you where the element will be added once you drop it on the page.
Use “Ctrl+Z” shortcut to undo the last action or use arrows in the toolbar at the top of the page.
Formatting the Form
3. Now you have a container that holds the Form together.
To edit specific elements within the Form, like buttons and form fields, you need to select one and edit it individually.
Tip: Add new form fields by using the Form Field element.
Customizing the Form
4. Select the Form element on your page, click it to open the formatting toolbar and click the Pencil icon to open the Inspector tab.
Tips: You can also duplicate, lock or delete the Form right from the formatting toolbar.
Use breadcrumbs at the top of the Inspector tab to select the element you need.
5. In the Inspector tab, you have a number of options to customize the Form.
- In the Attributes section, choose the devices that will show the Form, align it on the page, change its height and width, and change the class and ID.
- Under Text Style, change the text's font, size, format, align it within the Form element and access Google fonts by clicking the "G" icon.
- Add padding, margins and shadows to the Form under the relevant section.
- Under Background, support your Form with a relevant image or a color pattern.
- Border and border roundness allow you to create a border around the Form and round up its corners.