The Container element is a transparent area that enables you to add more elements to your landing page.
Adding the Container
1. Find the Container element in the toolbar on the left-hand side. Drag-and-drop it onto your landing page.
Tip: Use “Ctrl+Z” shortcut to undo the last action or use arrows in the toolbar at the top of the page.
2. The Container is invisible when not selected.
When you start dragging elements into it, the Container will highlight and the position of the element you are about to add will be marked with a dashed blue line.
3. Now you can insert images, headers, texts, paragraphs, links and other elements from the toolbar on the left-hand side into the Container.
Tip: You can duplicate any container along with its content, lock it on the page, edit or delete it.
Formatting the Container
4. To change the size of the Container, drag it by its edge on the right-hand side.
Tip: The Container adjusts to the height and width of elements like images and videos automatically.
Customizing the Container
5. Select the Container element and right-click it to access additional options, such as:
- Select Parent
- Wrap in Transparent Div
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Duplicate
- Move Up/Down
- View Source
6. Double-click the Container to start writing text in it.
Tip: Right-click on the text area to access different text customization options.
7. Select the Container element on your page, click it to open the formatting toolbar and click the Pencil icon to open the Inspector tab.
8. In the Inspector tab, you have a number of options to customize the Container.
- In the Attributes section, choose the devices that will show the Container, align it on the page, change its height and width, and change the class and ID.
- Under Text Style, change the text's font, size, format, align it within the Container element and access Google fonts by clicking the "G" icon.
- Add padding, margins and shadows to the Container under the relevant section.
- Under Background, support your Container with a relevant image or a color pattern.
- Border and border roundness allow you to create a border around the Container and round up its corners.