Make your landing pages stand out by adding different icons using the Icons element that includes all sorts of icons from classic ones to popular payment methods and social media services.
Adding the Icons
1. Find the Icons element in the toolbar on the left-hand side.
2. Drag-and-drop the Icons element onto your landing page.
Tips: A dashed blue line appears when you've started dragging an element. It shows you where the element will be added once you drop it on the page.
Use “Ctrl+Z” shortcut to undo the last action or use arrows in the toolbar at the top of the page.
Choosing an Icon
3. Once you place the Icons element on your landing page, select it and click the Pencil icon in the formatting toolbar.
Tip: By clicking the Duplicate icon, another icon element will be added next to the existing one, but in a separate container.
4. From there, you can look through a vast library to find an icon that suits your needs best or search for one using the search field.
Tip: Our icon library is powered by Font Awesome.
Adding a link to icons
5. Any icon can be turned into a link and act as a button.
To add a link to your icon, select it to access the formatting toolbar, then click the Chain-link icon.
6. There, you must choose a link option.
You can create a link to another URL, one of your popups or pages, email address, or a social media page.
You can also submit form data and go to another URL or a thank you page.
Tip: Toggle the "Open website URL in new tab" option on if you want to open the next step in a new window.
Customizing the Icons
7. Once you've selected an icon, you can change its appearance in the Inspector tab.
- Under Text Style, change the font, color and position of the icon
- Add spacing around the element using Padding and Margins
- Add a backdrop to your Icon by changing the backrground color, image or gradient
- Play around with Border, Border Roundness and Shadows to further customize the appearance of your icons.