Add videos from video services such as YouTube, Vimeo and Wistia to your landing page.
Adding the Video
1. Find the Video element in the toolbar on the left-hand side. Drag-and-drop it onto your page.
Tips: A dashed blue line appears when you've started dragging an element. It shows you where the element will be added once you drop it on the page.
Use “Ctrl+Z” shortcut to undo the last action or use arrows in the toolbar at the top of the page.
2. Select the Video element on your page, click it to open the formatting toolbar and click the Pencil icon to open the Inspector tab.
3. You will be taken to the Video Integration section in the Inspector tab.
Insert the URL of the video you want to add to your page into the respective field.
Verify the ID of the video for future use in the ID field.
Toggle video settings on or off depending on your goal. You have the following options:
- Allow player controls
- Loop video
- Allow full screen
- Disable shortcuts
- Autoplay video
- Display information
- Show related videos
- Show captions/subtitles
- Show annotations
- Hide YouTube logo
Customizing the Video element
4. Select the Video element and right-click it to access additional options, such as:
- Select Parent
- Wrap in Transparent Div
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Duplicate
- Move Up/Down
- View Source
5. In the Inspector tab, you have a number of options to customize the Video.
- Under Attributes, choose the devices that will show the Video, align it on the page, change its height and width, and change the class and ID.
- Add shadows, paddings or margins to your videos if needed.
Resizing the Video element
6. Videos will automatically adjust to the size of the block you insert it into.
Alternatively, if you want to resize your video on a page, just drag the edges of the block to resize it.