Add graphics, images, corporate logos and other visual aids to your landing pages to make them unique.
Adding the Image
1. Find the Image element in the toolbar on the left-hand side. Drag-and-drop it onto your page.
Tips: A dashed blue line appears when you've started dragging an element. It shows you where the element will be added once you drop it on the page.
Use “Ctrl+Z” shortcut to undo the last action or use arrows in the toolbar at the top of the page.
2. Select the Image element on your page, click it to open the formatting toolbar and click the Pencil icon to open the Inspector tab.
3. Then go to the Inspector tab > Attributes > Media Manager to upload an image from your computer or a URL.
4. In the Media Manager, you can sort the images that you have previously uploaded by date or name, and edit, delete them or search for a specific image by name.
Click “Upload Images” or "Select an image from your computer" to open the File Explorer and choose an image to upload or drag-and-drop an image directly from your computer into the Media Manager.
Click "Add Folder" to organize images the way you want to.
5. Click “Image URL” to insert a direct link to an image that you want to upload from the Internet.
By ticking the "Download locally" checkbox, a copy of the image will be saved to your computer.
Add an image to your page by clicking “Use Image”.
6. Drag the Image element by the edges to change its size.
Tip: The proportions of the image will not be modified. Images adjust to the width and height of the container automatically.
You can also resize images set a different padding value and specify the exact height and width for each image individually.
Adding links to images
7. Select an image on a page to open the formatting toolbar, find the Chainlink icon and click it.
Tip: If you can’t find the container on the page, use breadcrumbs on top of the Inspector tab.
8. A window will open, providing you will all available link options, such as:
Redirect link to:
- Website URL
- Email Address
- Social Share
Submit form data and go to:
- Website URL
- Thank You Step
Click the close icon to close the link options window and save your link settings.
9. Select the Image element and right-click it to access additional options, such as:
- Select Parent
- Wrap in Transparent Div
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Duplicate
- Move Up/Down
- View Source
10. In the Inspector tab, you have a number of options to customize the Image.
- Under Attributes, choose the devices that will show the Image, align it on the page, change its height and width, and change the class and ID.
- Add padding, margins and shadows to the Image under the relevant section.