Use the Button element in your emails to create magnetic, eye-catching links.
Adding the Button
- Find the Button element in the toolbar on the left-hand side;
- Drag-and-drop it into your email. Now you can edit, copy, lock or delete it.
Adding a link to the Button
Click on the “Pencil” icon to open the formatting toolbar. Now you can choose a required link type.
You can either submit data and redirect users upon click, or simply redirect them to a different page. Among other options under the link menu, you can find:
- Redirect to a URL of an external source;
- Redirect to a page;
- Redirect to an email service;
- Redirect to a Thank You step.
Formatting the Button
Double-click on the button text to start editing its text. Right-click on the text area to change its font and size.
Customizing and styling the Button
To change the button’s settings, go to the Inspector Tab.
- In this section, you can assign the ID and class to the button as well as choose what devices you want it to be visible on;
- Moreover, you can set the color, image, or gradient of the button;
- You can choose the color, distance blur, and spread of the button’s shadow here;
- Besides, you can easily add padding and margins to the button, if needed;
- Under Text style, you can find more fonts, edit it and specify its size, color, and alignment in this section;
- Open the Border Tool to set a border color and style. Change the shape of a button by using the Border Roundness Tool.
- Select an eye-catching color for your button to make it more visible.
- Make sure your button is linked to some resource in order to not confuse your visitors.