Drag and Drop Email Elements: Text
Created by: Kris Kiamco
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jun, 2020 at 3:07 AM
Adding the Text
- Find the Text element in the toolbar on the left-hand side;
- Drag-and-drop it into your email.
Formatting the Text
Select the Text element in your email and either click on the "Pencil" icon or double-click the text area to start editing the text. You can also duplicate, lock or delete the Text element.
Customizing and styling the Text
To customize the Text, go to the Inspector Tab and make use of all the available tools.
- In the Attributes section, you can specify the Text element's class and ID, as well as make it visible on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs;
- You can select a background color, add an image or gradient to it in the Background section;
- Add shadows and customize their distance, blur, and spread;
- In the Padding and Margin sections, you can change the layout of the Text element;
- You can also add borders and customize the roundness of the Text element's edges.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.