This is to teach you how to create a page with Smarketly Page Builder Editor in just a few minutes using some key features and tools.
Installation of the Smarketly Page Builder Editor
All you have to do is go to the Shopify App Store and search for Smarketly Page Builder the click on the add app button and all you have to do is fill in your store’s URL and the App would be installed to your Shopify Store.
Editing Your Shopify Pages
- On the Shopify App, the Shopify admin sidebar what you have to do is click on Apps then Smarketly Page Builder Editor.
- Once that is done, it would redirect you to the Shopify dashboard where you can navigate the theme settings.
- You can select from the drop down the pages that you would like to make edits and add sections or blocks.
- The Smarketly Sections are visible on the Sections tab where it allows you to identify the sections that can be customized by Smarketly.
- The eye button also allows you to enable and disable this Smarketly section to the landing page.
- When choosing a section, just choose + Add Content to see the template Library for each sections.
- The section will automatically show up on the page where you can see live changes that you are doing.
These are basically the basics of all you need to know when using the Smarketly App for the first time. If you have more questions you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Support Team is always more than happy to help you out.